1. Support Center
  2. Funding My Self-Directed Account
  3. Rolling Over a 401(k) or Other Employer Plan

Do I Need to Provide a Statement?

Statements are not required on IRA transfers.

For all rollovers from Employer Sponsored Plans, you will need to provide a copy of your most recent statement.  This statement must be recent (within 6 months) and must show the Financial Institution where the funds are, the Account Owner's Full Name, Account Type, Account Number, and Cash/Asset Values.